Seed Art - MN State Fair Aug 2024

I'm taking a virtual tour of The Minnesota State Fair Seed Art via The Minnesota Star Tribune. Re-posting the images from the article "Top 10 Funniest Crop Artworks at the Minnesota State Fair" by Alicia Eler. 

Not in any order:

There were three walls of Crop Art, that's 354 seed art pieces.
When I moved to California, I thought corn dogs were just a different name for Pronto Pups. But it turns out they are two different types where corn dogs are made with a sweet cornmeal batter, Pronto Pups use a flour pancake batter that is thinner and more savory.
Above is a homage to Keith Haring.
New words I can use instead of swearing.
Looks like this method works...he actually won third place.
This Humpback anglerfish reminds me of "Little Shop of Horrors".
Love this! Didn't know you could make a political statement with seeds.
Is it no longer junk food if it's made from seeds?
Nod to Tim Walz.
Minnesotans don't know how to zipper-merge...I've got news for you, neither do Californians.