Brewery Art Walk, Los Angeles, CA – 27 APR 2013


Once a year, the densely populated art community located in the old Pabst Blue Ribbon Brewery complex, opens its doors to the public for a week-end of art viewing and sales.
The last time I went to this annual event, was in 2010 (Brewery Art Walk-2010). Two of the artists I posted last time are still here and by coincidence were included in the few images I documented. Customized Drink Containers and…
The artist who does strange things with dolls:
Tinky Winky found an interesting traffic cone…turned out this artist puts small rubbery cones (shaped like chocolate chips) on common objects.
This artist make faces out of palm fronds:
Tinky Winky becomes part of the art:
    
I enjoyed the artistic gardens as much as the studio art:
 
My art was released in the form of flowers:
And in a reflection:
As we were leaving I saw this horse sitting on top of several shipping containers: