Not German for “No” - 09 SEP 2009

Today is 09/09/09 the date that is written the same in America as in Europe. I left the house at 9:00 AM looking for images of nine. The first stop being my house number.
Then two block away, 9th Street.
Four more blocks and there was a 99 Cent Store.
I found 9’s that listed a price, defined a length of time, marked a location, called out the time, differentiated like objects, identified a vehicle, assigned a date, labeled a street, registered an order, tagged a station, declared a beginning, posted a restriction, translated a bargain and distinguished a historic site...to name a few. I won’t bore you with all 99 images, just show you a some highlights:
There was also the implied number:
I saw 9 Pelicans by rotating from the same position:
And just before reaching home, in the middle of the street: