The Titanic Museum, Indian Orchard, MA – 03 AUG 2013

I followed my navigation system, looked out the window and said, “Where is it?”
Then I spotted the small sign in the window:
I walked into a small crowded jewelry/bric-a-brac store and said I was looking for the Titanic Museum. The Owner said, “It’s in the back” and walked into a room about the size of my hotel room. She took my $4.00 entry fee and proudly presented me with a stub. “Here’s your Boarding Pass and don’t forget to check out the other room,” she said nodding to the right. 
I turned around and found I was in the Museum. There were no pictures allowed so I bought a few old postcards with images of the room. 
The total lack of technology gave a strange feeling of having fallen through a time warp into the 1960’s. I swear all the signage looked as if it was printed on a Smith Corona.
I ask if anything was from the actual ship and got a brisk, “We don’t believe in salvage.”
“Because it’s a grave?” I asked. 
“Yes, and shouldn't be disturbed.” 
All of the antiques came from other White Star or similar ships or had been property of survivors, their relatives or relatives of the deceased. The other room which turned out to be 1/3 the size of the first room was filled with poster, book, souvenirs and other curios relating to any movie ever made relating to the Titanic.
As I was expecting, it was a small, strange place, but I enjoyed it and was able to get a new battery for my watch which I just happen to have in my pocket.
In nearby Springfield, is the Oak Grove Cemetery which has the above monument.
Milton C. Long, 29, was born in Springfield and was a First Class Passenger, traveling alone. His body was recovered.
Jane Carr, 47, a Third Class passenger, worked as a domestic and cook in Springfield. Her body was never recovered.